Sunday 7 June 2015

The glittery Festival de Mayhem

Yesterday turned from the most unproductive, lazy Saturday to an awesome crazy evening at Festival de Mayhem- a little festival arranged in the house and garden where Charli lives with a bunch of other people. When she invited me to a "party at my house" I did not realise that it was actually a festival. Gosh how I've missed going to festivals! Start to drink way earlier than usual, happy people everywhere and so many hours of pure fun!


They had decorated the garden so cool with lots of tents, fairy lights and lighted balloons. There were workshops in bongo drums, African dance and - the best part - a tent with loads of glitter and paint to paint each other's faces with. Lucy did mine and I loved it, she also did Guy who looked more like a cat after he was done, haha! 




Most of the evening I spend around the fire in front of where a live band was playing. My hair smells burnt today, and there's glitter everywhere. But a glittery hangover is better than I glitter and just a hangover - right?




No comments:

Post a Comment