Thursday 11 June 2015

Wednesday funtivities

So yesterday me and some of the girls that is a part of my new day-to-day Auckland life, started a weekly tradition - Wednesday funtivities!

We started with a dinner and movie night and my contribution was the (for most Swedish vegans) famous vegan snickers!


All you need is a small jar of peanutbutter (I like to use the crunchy kind!), 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup(ish) syrup that you mix together in a sauce pan and let it boil up whilst sitting occasionally so it doesn't burn. Take like a litre of cornflakes, crush them all and mix with a cup of coconut flakes or two. Mix it all together with the peanutbutter sauce and flatten it out ion a baking Sheet. Melt a lot of dark chocolate to cover it all with and out in the fridge for a while before digging in

- this is so easy and so damn yummy I wanna do a little dance everytime I eat it!

Anyway, we had a lovely night. How can you not when you get to eat a hot vegan Indian aloo gobi and have a couple of glasses of wine??


It's so nice and so easy and so great to make a simple weekday-evening feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment