Wednesday 28 September 2016

I scream for ice cream

One of the first topics that me and my dear friend Emelie discussed, as soon as we met up again after not seeing each other for ages, was food and vegan cravings. Because she knew I was heading to London, she showed me Instagram photos of ice cream and frozen yoghurt which just looked too good to be true. Vegan, of course.

The place with these dreamy photos is Yorica in Soho and I'm not gonna lie, this was the first address I put in on the GPS the first day I spent in London. I've already been there three times in about a month. Soho is worth a visit, just because of this. I am dancing on pink clouds overtime I go in there.



Yogic is all vegan, all gluten free and all amazing. They do all kinds of different flavoured shakes, ice creams, frozen yoghurt and almost too many toppings that you can add on so that in the end, it could become pretty expensive if you give in too much on your cravings. Check out their menu and drool over it here. My favourite combo so far is the peanut butter ice cream with caramel sauce and brownie bits on top.

 

Unfortunately it is a little mission for me to gett from home to Soho every time I crave some ice cream (which, let's be honest, hits me at least once a day). That's why I was walking on more pink clouds when I walked into Waitrose the other day and found a pot of gold in the freezer; Salted Caramel ice cream (!!!). I walked out from the store that day with two tubs of that yummy almond based ice cream as well as a good old Swedish Glace vanilla ice cream tub. I couldn't dream of a better freezer than mine at the moment, could you?



Another awesome ice cream update that I just noticed today is that Alpro has released ice cream for the first time. So so so excited! Three different flavours, apparently to be found at Tesco, with the chocolate hazelnut being my first choice to try. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment