Monday 15 June 2015

Another weekend in our new home town


So another weekend has come and passed, but this one was a little bit more special than earlier Auckland weekends, because this weekend entailed mine and Guys 1 year anniversary (!) 

On Saturday me and Danni had a wander down town. Took a wrong turn, ended up in Ponsonby, went up and down Queens Street, saw some polar bears and finally finished on K-road. Looked through some funny, some cool and some cute stores for a while. 


We got ourselves some vegan mozarella and vegan mince in the Cruelty free shop and after that my feet were aching so much that I couldn't walk a step further than to the cool little gem Revel.


Spotted a vegan chocolate cake made from beetroot that was so heavinly yummy that I died a little bit inside. That with an almond latte was one of the best brekkies I've had. 


We managed to move our asses home to Dannis and Scotts apartment (well, Scott had to pick us up, my feet did not want to bear me anylonger) and made the most amazing vegan tapas brunch with some of the stuff we bought on K road. 



We continued to Kingsland where we sat down at the coolest bar; Macs Brewery. Good beer, nice staff and awesome Espresso Martinis!







Yes - it turned out to be a rockin' Saturday eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment