Monday 18 May 2015

Why you will never ever need to use egg again, ever.

I came across this awesome egg substitute guide the other day that I have to share with you all. We've been having this vegan, gluten free cake mix in the kitchen cupboard for ages and everytime I see it I think I'm gonna my that egg replacer powder to be able to actually bake the cake, but I never get to it as I'm always thinking "Naah, it's too expensive, I don't really NEED a mud cake today" .. And then a few hours later, back home, with chocolate craving sky high, I hate myself for it.

So, anyway. I found that a ripe banana worked really good as egg substitute in the yummy choclaty mud cake - so point is: check out the guide, it's sooo helpful for vegan cooking/baking!


Never use egg again - use this instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment