Thursday 7 May 2015

My new greener life

When having a 9-5, Mon-Fri job, time just flies.. I don't understand how it's already weekend tomorrow. But I don't think I'm very unique in having that feeling.

I always keep thinking of how much time I have after work until I go to bed. How much time I have to do useful stuff, you know like learning Spanish on the app DuoLingo, going for a run, do yoga, go climbing, read about important stuff.. but then that time comes. That time when I come home after work. Exhausted. Hungry. Suddenly four hours has passed and I'm laying knocked out in my bed, with a dirty plate with some left over food beside me, half-watching House of Cards and realize it's time to go to sleep, tomorrow's an early start. "I'll just do the things I told myself to do tomorrow" And suddenly it's Friday. 

How lucky am I to work at a place that I love. If almost a whole lifetime should be centered around it, it feels pretty darned good that I'm so happy every early morning when I take my long walk to the office. I love my new, greener, life.



(Green)Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment