Friday 29 May 2015

Go to Hell, eat some pizza!

I can't emphasise it enough - (sorry to brag) I have the best colleagues in the world! My lovely team leader Brenna bought the team a pizza (!!!!) each as a thank you for doing a great job while she was away. It was so yummy!!!


We ordered from the pizza chain Hells Pizza (delivery straight to the office,.. I felt sorry for everyone else who had to stand the delicious pizza smell for the rest of the day without even having a piece!) - they have a vegetarian friendly menu and one of the pizzas is even vegan, hurray!

The vegan pizza comes with refried beans, avokado, salsa and other veggies, I changed the beans for mushrooms instead and it was soooo good! It didn't even matter that it came without cheese.

The downside is that Hell of course does alot of meaty pizzas. Just recently I heard that they started with duck meat on one of their pizzas.. yum? Eh, no.

1 comment:

  1. Hey to everyone, it’s my first visit of the blog site; this blog includes awesome and actually best info for the visitors. Restaurant with delivery

    ReplyDelete