Saturday 6 February 2016

Ben & Jerry heart vegans

I don't think many vegans have missed the brilliant news that my pre-vegan favourite ice cream brand Ben & Jerrys has released, not just 1 but 4 (!!!!) certified vegan ice creams. I screamed of joy when I found this out the other day.

Ever since I abounded Ben & Jerrys when my vegan life took over, I've dreamt about having their creamy, chunky ice cream again and I though for long that I would never experience it again (Half baked was like my drug for a long time!) I'm so excited to try all 4 and especially the chocolate fudge Brownie one! 


Instead of using cows milk, they decided to go to almonds to get that creamy textured they are famous for. 

There is honestly no more reason to not go vegan anymore. I hearby don't miss anything from my pre-vegan awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment