Monday 31 August 2015

Belly full of Indian

Had a Sunday full of vegan happy dancing, first of all me and Guy bumped into this Scandinavian food store on K-road, where they sell everything I've missed, even stuff I've forgotten about! The best things that came back into my life (and went home with me in the bag) is lingonberry jam AND salty liquorice, yummmmm

We continued on Kroad and just saw Indian-vegan on a sign and decided to give that a go for our big Sunday lunch. The restaurant is called Gujrati-dhaba, it's such a cool interior, almost like you're in a vault, and it's so cheap aswell.


Compared to other more westernised Indian meals you don't get that ohy God I'm dying I'm too full feeling, this feels like a much more authentic Indian. We tried the thali that came with amazing roti, yummmmm x 2



We're definitely coming back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment