Thursday 9 April 2015

If I could I'd marry you in a second sushi

So the sweet sushi life continues. This is starting to get too crazy though, I don't think I'm ever gonna be sick of it! Love at first sight for sushi and me (for me anyway, not too sure about the sushis feelings;)


Just had it for a late lunch along with a lush soy shake with caramel flavour from BurgerFuel (I cannot believe that I had something with caramel flavor! I haven't had that in ages = Christmas in my mouth!), we treated ourselves with this after a group interview for a job I really want. *hoping for the best but expecting the worst*


The two apartments we looked at yesterday wasn't at all suitable for us, so we just have to keep looking. 
It is very challenging for my bad patience to move to a new city..


But a major breakthrough was that Guy bought us a sauce pan (!) so now we could finally have pasta for dinner! So I made a traditional backpacker dinner with pasta, mixed beans from a tin, coconut milk, garlic and some vegemite. And it actually turned out to be really tasty (or maybe we were just really hungry)

No comments:

Post a Comment