Tuesday 14 April 2015

First day at Greenpeace and cheap lentil curry

I'm really tired and have wet socks and shoes, sitting at my usual spot in the Aickland University Library to use the wifi for a bit, so I'm gonna make this real quick.

Today we had our first day as Telefundraisers for Greenpeace and it was so much fun! The first two days are training days and it was fun meeting both new and old staff. It feels amazing to be able to work for an organization that I feel that I believe in myself!

In the evenings we still live our fab life on the forth floor in a massive grey apartment building, we have our fab dinners at our desk and we are actually loving it.


Who said a curry had to be hard or expensive to make? With no real kitchen supplies you have no choice but to keep it simpel really, so the one we did yesterday only consisted of red lentils, garlic cloves, vegemite, curry paste, garam masala spice, crushed tomatoes, kale (to make it super nutritios) and some coconut milk. 


A curry expert would never eat this, but with our budget, and hunger level at this point, it was pretty damn good.

Now I'm gonna walk back home in the rain, in my wet shoes and socks and have a brownie in a mug. 




Don't really know the point of this post. Guess I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment