Tuesday 31 March 2015

A Swedes absolute favorite: chocolate balls!



This is one of the first things I ever learned how to make. I remember when I was a kid and me and my friends made tons of chocolate balls for our bake sales outside of my house, to be able to make money to buy candy or something. Why we just didn't settle for eating the chocolate balls that we already had in front of us.

Anywho. This is such a good quick fix for when your chocolate cravings are way too high.

"Chokladbollar" aka Chocolate balls



You'll need:
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons peanutbutter
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups oats
3 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tableapoons cold coffee
Coconut flakes

Make it:
Melt the coconut oil and mix it well with the peanutbutter and the sugar. Add all the dry ingredients, but wait with the coconut flakes. Mix everything well before you add the coffee (add more coffee if it's too dry or if you want like the coffee flavor :) Now it might be easier to just use your hands and knead the chocolate bash. Roll into balls and then roll them in coconut flakes. Put them all in the fridge for about an hour to get the best flavor. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment